Skip to main content

hello yellow






Dress: Garden Ridge
Shoes: Rack Room Shoes



The turtles are living the life in that cool pond!

Mia enjoyed getting out of the house even with the hot weather.

My two favorite trends for the spring/summer. The color yellow and Maxi dresses. I'm not sure the maxi dress fits me, but I love how comfortable it is. After work I go for a jog in the park, but it has been super hot here. At least a week now! Today we just took a stroll through the park. The weather has reached 100 degrees. I stepped outside and started sweating. And its still spring time. What will summer temps feel like?!

Whats hot on my list:


from left to right:

1. Pearls are always timeless.

2. This treat looks delicious and perfect for the hot weather.

3. White lace mini skirt is a must this season.

4. Lets all take a trip to Bora Bora and jump into the ocean!!! Looks so refreshing.

5. Color blocking is my favorite trend right now! {Blair from Gossip Girl}

6. My friend mentioned coral for the spring/summer and she is right on it. I love coral pieces.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.