Skip to main content

honk for a giggle



can you tell i'm super tired?!My mom made me post this pic. BC her roses looked good Ha! silly mom!!





Jacket: Thrift (Ann Taylor)
Belt: Thrift
Tank top: Express
Pants: Petite Sophisticate
Jewlery: gift

Single ladies HINT wear red! I have never been honked at so many times in one photo op. Ha! {BTW this doesn't happen very often} The red must have brought on the attention. Also, got some kissing and whistling. I'm flattered. Everytime a honk or whistle came by I would stop and laugh my head off. I'm not used to the attention and it was a bit embarrassing. It kind of messed up some of my shots, but it was still all very nice. Mosquitos loved me too.  I was in a hurry to get these pics done. Now i'm all itchy. Summer's enemy is mosquitos!

Here is my hot list:


from left to right:

1. I have been obsessed with gold watches since I saw it on weardrobe!
2. Patent wedges. The Duchess of Cambridge wore these after her wedding day and I still have them on my mind.
3. This outfit is a cute summer ensemble. I have nothing in my closet to create this look.
4. I wish my hair looked this good!!!
5. Phuket, Thailand. I still want to buy a vacation condo here. Someday!
6. This Chanel nail polish is right for the summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.