Skip to main content

another girls treasure







Top: Old Navy
Skirt: Thrifted
Bracelets: gift
Ring: gift

Inspired by:


If you noticed the background is not the same here. I chose to venture out into uptown to brick street. When I first started taking pics there was no one around. I was a little shy when noticing these people standing and watching. I noticed some had their camera phones out taking pics. I actually felt cool and shy. Did this guy think I was shooting for a mag?? If he did, that is way too cool. LOL.

EBEW.com had an extra challenge. Thrifted. Yes it is not a word, but it is in the blog world. I shop in thrift stores ALOT. Another girl's worn is another girl's treasure? I was really excited for this one. I have alot of pieces in my closet that are from the thrift store. My skirt came from the thrift store. It is a ruffled, light, and floral skirt. This skirt is just right for the summer. This outfit is not what I would wear to an office ( like my others), but it's a great one for a summer outing or even date night. It's fun and flirty!

If you like the makeup I am wearing check Monday's blog post! All the products are there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week! 

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.