Skip to main content

mondays with mark: purrfect purple!

First and foremost!!

my lil fashionista <-  I swear she has more style- swag ( i know S & Kim are laughing at me cause I totally just said swag) than me and she is only 15! Watch out world! I can't believe it. Just yesterday she was 2 and she thought i was the coolest person. she immitated everything i did. now she's her own, she's mighty beautiful, and an awesome young lady.  
if ya dare mess with her, im coming after ya with my stillettos! I'll try. LOL.

I love you!







Purple is a go to look for me. I think it's the easiest eye color/shadow to use. When I first started experimenting with makeup-purple was the color eyeshadow to use. You can apply it as a day look and night. It makes a beautiful smokey eye color if you pair it with black or gray. Also if you had a late night out or your eyes lids are puffy- purple is the perfect color to hide that puffiness (also use with concealer).

PS~ The tank you see is a sneak peak of my wednesday post! stay tuned!
Products used:
face:

mark Face Xpert Flawless Touch Makeup in honey
mark Good Glowing Custom Pick Powder Blush in cameo glo
mark Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation in honey

eyes:
mark Make It Big Lash Plumping Mascara
mark No Place to Run Longwear Eyeliner
mark I Mark custome pick eye shadows

1. closest to your lashes- plum velvet
2. middle- minx
3. closest to brows- biscotti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week! 

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.