Skip to main content

makeup monday: bold lips


I have been sporting a bold fuschia colored lip.
Lips: Wet N Wild in fuschia- CVS

Awkward and Awesome monday.
Bringing a little laughter your way, if you're not laughing well thats awkward!


Awkward:
-sitting alone laughing and looking around to have no one else laugh with.
-a man generously keeps the doors open for me, however i'm like a mile away so I run for it.
- closing the refigerator only to find someone (co-worker) behind me. " oh are you wanting to get something?" " uh yea" "oh sorry!"

Awesome:
-Finding out that my co-worker lives down the street from the upcoming bachlorette's pad.
- Enjoying Sunday afternoon lunch with some family and watching the Tarheels play
-Spent a beautiful day outside doing yard work. (Aerating ) So proud that I finished the yard.
-Watching shows Sweet Genius and GCB. Sweet Genius makes me want to have desserts all the time. GCB makes me laugh with tears!
-Pineapple, coconut, and OJ smoothies are amazing.

Have a great week readers!

PS- Got your brackets ready??


Comments

  1. Bold lips are definitely the way to go this season.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog:) love the lipstick shade! xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute post, I like your hair and lipstick ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week! 

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.