Skip to main content

Now I can see that we're falling apart




Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
Tell me why
I never wanna hear you say
I want it that way

Do you guys know these lyrics? -Backstreet Boys! Soon I will be on my way to DC playing 90s hits. Ha! From Nsync to Britney. I enjoy singing at the top of my lungs to old hits on road trips. Makes it so fun. You can laugh, but I guarantee i'll be laughing at myself too. ^_^

outfit details:
Jeggings: Target
Blazer: H&M
Scarf: gift

Comments

  1. such a beautiful scarf! you look sooo lovely :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.co​m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kat. You look so lovely and I love the scarf!
    Is this a business trip or vacation?
    Take care.
    xoxo

    thnq15@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you both. i am in dc for a fun vacation thanks!! xoxo lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely scarf u look so prety lisa! :)
    new post on my blog
    xoxo
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.