Skip to main content

guest threads! denim on denim








Get her look! 

personalstyle


J Crew cotton tank
$15 - net-a-porter.com

Topshop
$70 - topshop.com

J Brand cargo pants
$245 - stylebop.com

La mer watch
$93 - shopbop.com


This is my little sister guys! (ok so my cousin, but i claim her as my sister >_<) Isn't she a cutie! She is a very trendy girl (more so than myself). She is definately on trend with denim on denim. My sis is wearing a denim vest and jeans. I love her earrings too! I couldn't get a similar for those, sry guys! I'm thinking you could find some at a F21?!

***

We spent a night out on the town- Paris Night Out- in our hometown in NC. A lot of great music, good eating (desserts), carriage rides, trolley rides and so much fun activities/games for the family.





Comments

  1. I like this denim on denim look, your sister is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look - love the denim vest!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denim on denim can totally work when the outfit is constructed properly - like this one. I love the entire thing!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww i love your denim vest!!! i love the detail on the pockets! so cute :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this denim on denim mixture! it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like that denim floral vest you're cousing is wearing! denim on denim isn't easy to pull out but she did it wonderfully :)

    Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.