Skip to main content

outfit of the day: neon green


outfit details:

Tee- Silvina
Shorts-Old Navy
Belt- Thrift
Flats- Target
Bag-Belk's


I wore this out to go run some errands around the town. It's very casual but still trendy. Neon is a trend coming back. The neon green tee goes with the neon trend in fashion. I don't own much of neon, however was lucky with this tee stuck in the back of my closet. Sometimes just search your closet and will find things old that are now new again.

get the look:

neon


Current Elliott v neck tee
$135 - jades24.com

Insight 51 shorts
generalpants.com.au

Silvian Heach leather shoulder bag
$52 - welikefashion.com

H M braided belt
$3.09 - hm.com



Happy Wednesday! Almost Friday!

Comments

  1. Great color blocking, hun! Hope you're having a great day!

    xx Love & Aloha
    Come follow me...
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely and sexy in this outfit.
    I Love the colors of your outfit and your long hair.
    Beautiful pictures.
    Love, Joann
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great color combos. that is a lovely outfit, lisa.

    kisses,
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying to leave this comment forever but it hasn't worked til now! SOO... You're right, we do have similar looks! I love the blue green combo- I paired mine with black accents, but I think I like the brown even better!

    xo Rachel


    www.glamhampton.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.