Skip to main content

friday favorites

Hi All,

Hope you had a marvelous week! Mine was very crazy with work. You know you work in the south when...someone on your business call mentions biscuits and catfish. Here are my favorites this week, enjoy!

Favorite Look: (photo vineyard vines) This look is so elegant. I adore everything about this.


Favorite Inspiration:


Favorite Video: Ariana Grande from "Victorious" does a stupendous cover of Justin Bieber's "Die in your Arms". Did you guys hear they cancelled "Victorious"?! A little disappointed, a great show for kids and .....me -__- lol. Don't judge me. =)


 
Favorite Recipe: A pleasing treat for the summer time! We still have time to enjoy strawberries and cream dessert squares. If only this could magically appear on my plate right now! =)
 
 

Comments

  1. Thanks for following me, I am now following you back! Mmm those strawberry cake squares look great!

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My eyeballs went right for the desert...

    xo-Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! Love it:)
    Now following you, hope you do the same
    Www.Bammbroadcast.blogspot.co.UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! i will def. follow ya back!

      Delete
  4. heey great style, love your blog, would you like to follow each other? :)

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. strawberries and cream yum!! i love the inspirational quote too :D \

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm the strawberries desert looks jummy!

    xoxo
    http://www.its-dash.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. love arianas cover!! shes truly an amazing singer :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cake looks delicious and the first look is really classy, perfect couple!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YUM - that dessert square looks amazing!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that first picture too! And yum that dessert looks AMAZING. Thanks for stopping by, I'd love for us to keep in touch! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for your kindness! i will def. check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yummy! that piece of cake seems delicious, I want it!

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.