Skip to main content

outfit of the day: classic red and white






What I wore: Express Top, Thrifted Skirt & Belt, Target Flats &Jewelry

Going preppy chic with the collared shirt and pearls today. My favorite style! BTW You could add pearls to anything and make it classy. Well most. =)




Comments

  1. Hi there!

    first time visitor and I must say , awesome blog!

    I'm a big fan of "preppy" style and you nailed it with this outfit. I love the versatility of a white dress shirt. You paired it flawlessly with your red skirt. Loving the pearls as well!

    Matthew

    http://speakingofstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous! classy and chic :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those bow flats are adorable!! very elegant :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, lisa! very classy but a touch of fun with those cute flats. you look impeccable, lisa. have a great wknd!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit especially your shoes!,

    xo
    Christian
    www.mydutchfashionstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.