Skip to main content

friday favorites

Hi All,

Hope you all had a wonderful week. Hunger Games comes out this weekend! Who's watching? Have a wonderful weekend, talk to you soon. Here are my favorites this week:

Favorite Look: I think gingham and dots are fabulous! Those pearls too!

photo credit-pinterest// susannnnnnn.tumblr.com


Favorite Inspiration:

photo credit -kristileee via tumblr


Favorite Video: My future niece shared this video and I had tears from laughing so much. These folks did not know what was coming and their reaction was priceless. I. Just. Died. Laughing!



Favorite Recipe: This pepperoni on a baked potato looks fantastic!
(credit: foodgawker)

Comments

  1. such an inspirational quote, and that food looks delicious! following you on gfc now, please visit me and see if you want to follow too? :) i think you'll like my outfits, thanks!

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. polka dots <3 great outfit from first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that pattern-mixing outfit!! very very awesome trend. i've followed you on GFC~ please follow back?


    ||||HEDONIST DRIVE||||

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll watch hunger games today ;D
    Looove the first pic, soooo cute look, and the quote is so true! ....and I'm drooling over the keyboard looking at pepperoni on the baked potato ;D
    Hope you have a lovely sunday<3


    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Lisa,
    this is gorgeous inspiration!
    Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog. :) I´m following you too.
    Kisses...
    www.vintageblog.cz

    ReplyDelete
  6. The outfit in the first pix is so cute and comfy looking. Love it!
    The baked potato and pepperoni looks so delicious. I just got to try fixing that.
    A very interesting post!
    Love, Joann
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. good style ;) I follow you :)

    Klaudia ( seekfame.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
  8. your outfit looks amazing. your blog is very good and interesting. maybe follow each other? im glad if you visit my blog, too :))

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love polka dots! followed you, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love them too, will follow ya back, thanks again!

      Delete
  10. Hey Lisa, I love the bracelet on images 1 and this baked potato looks so delicious! Thx so much for following back:)
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.