Skip to main content

friday favorites

Happy Friday All,
   
   This has been a fun day. We started fundraising for Susan G Komen. Our goal has almost been reached! As for my personal page.... Well I'd be lying if I said this was all me. This was the help of some great colleagues! Let's keep going!



Onto my favorites this week:

Favorite Look: I adore the button up with this sequin skirt.


Favorite Inspiration:


Favorite Recipe: Pecan Pie cookies. Go here -> click




Favorite D.I.Y:  Painted frames, cardboard letters, and scrapbook paper. Easy and pretty!


source for photos

Comments

  1. Great job on the fundraising... and that recipe looks delish!!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is lovely, I would never think to pair it with a shirt- very chic.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on going well beyond your goal for the Susan G Komen charity! It's such a great cause to help conquer & find a cure for breast cancer.
    ps. those pecan pie cookies look oh so delish!

    xx - Vee
    http://www.theavenuevee.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! It's always nice to see inspirational posts like this. I love the DIY frames . I'll probably have to try that! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Let me know how your frames turn out.

      Delete
  5. Thank you and i'll be stopping by your blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the pop of color as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks! Those cookies look sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing pictures <3

    anyway wanna follow each other? just let me know :)

    please kindly visit my blog ;)

    xoxo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been looking for a sequin skirt, love them!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  10. those pecan cookies look amazing!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! great for fall gatherings with friends/families.

      Delete
  11. Cute!! Love your blog, would you like to follow each other? Let me know @ songsofstyle.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and would love to follow each other!

      Delete
  12. Hi gorgeous! Awesome pics, the diy is very cute <3 And i´m totally in love with sequins skirts, they look fab with any shirt, even with denim!
    Have a nice week!
    Lots of kisses!
    xoxo
    www.girlinsunglasses.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice post, I totally love the quote :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.