Skip to main content

snaps from charleston

 BEACH
FARMERS MARKET
WATERFRONT PARK

I am going to catch up on all of your blog posts that I have missed. In case you have not heard from me I have been in Charleston. It was my last hoorah for the summer time. Now i'm officially ready for sweaters, boots, smores over the fire, snow, and colder weather! How about you?

Comments

  1. looks like you had a great time, beautiful pictures!

    xxVee, The Avenue Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you are looking good! Love the pictures.

    Oh yes, I'm ready for Summer to end. But we have a lot of
    work to do before that happens. Some harvest left and planting
    Winter wheat.
    Love, Joann xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, goodluck on the harvest and planting!

      Delete
  3. seems relaxing enough :)



    Lucy
    http://yaksonhouse.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great time! I'm sort of excited for fall fashions, but I just can't part with the warm weather! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful summer inspiration, great trip!!!
    Have a nice day!!
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos !! have a follower from Spain :) I follow your me?
    http://littlegirlinheels.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats awesome, would love to follow you. Thanks!

      Delete
  7. Photos are perfect, i like this post!

    Def i have to follow!

    I hope u will do the same ;-)
    donnaiveh.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.