Skip to main content

outfit of the day: after labor day white





 
what i wore: marshalls cardigan, charlotte russe top, forever 21 jegging, american eagle sandals, charming charlie earrings, bracelet was a gift.
 
I'm breaking those rules: no white after labor day! Sorry, but not sorry =) I love my white jeggings. They are comfortable and cute. I paired it with a striped and pop of color top/cardigan which is a great summer look, however come fall I will have to change it up.
 
xo-Lisa 
 

Comments

  1. LookinG NIce :) You aRe s0 GorgEous:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look! I like your blazer and sandals :)
    Thanks For the sweet comment in my blog!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the color combo!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your outfit! Great blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how black and white outfit looks with the touch of orange!Great job,honey!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post !


    Love your outfit so much it looks so beautiful!!!

    I'm working on a questions tag would you help me and leave a question for me ?:)


    p.s Do you want to win a Snake Wrap Earring?! Enter my giveaway!

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! no prob, i can submit you a question =)

      Delete
  7. Loving the stripes paired with the orange top Lisa!

    Rules were meant to be broken! go ahead and wear white! after labor day!

    Matthew

    http://speakingofstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this nautical look! And I'm all about wearing white after Labor Day. :) I'm a new follower!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Sept. Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit!! Love the color of the cami it's perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your outfit simple and beautiful!

    anyway, wanna follow each other? just let me know

    xoxo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your style and your photos so much! ;)

    http://luxuryterno.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! I really love this post dear! :)
    btw my name is also lisa :)
    xo
    http://snowwhite90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That cardigan is making my heart go pitter-patter. I love the neon color!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is beautiful! love your summery style. i'm your newest follower!
    kw, Ladies in Navy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE your orange cardi, it is just too cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  16. One word needed- f a n t a s t i c !!! chic & pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. great outfit!!! i follow you now
    i hope you follow me because i love your blog ;)
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com
    kisses pretty

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute outfit Lisa!!
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.