Skip to main content

birthday bowling

I'm back! If you missed it, last week my computer crashed. My husband is working on repairing it. Until then I am on my new laptop! It has been interesting learning this new laptop and it's features. I am not tech savvy. When my co-worker (who is tech savvy) talks in his language, all I can do is blink! I wait for him to translate computer language. Ha! Since I last posted, I have been busy. We celebrated Souwan's birthday! The guys had a great time bowling and enjoying beer, while the girls got their own lane and enjoyed some old fashion line dancing. I think my cousin's love to dance (even when there is not a wii Just dance on). Also, we enjoyed cosmic bowling. Cosmic bowling is bowling with laser and back lights with popular music. Very fun! We did not stop celebrating with bowling, we went to see a movie. One of our favorite things to do. Souwan, my brother, friend and I saw Jack Ryan. A great action movie about a cia agent/compliance officer. It made me go to work and question if our compliance officer could possibly be a secret agent, just kidding (maybe). Who knows, he maybe saving the world from behind his desk! Ha! My husband had a good birthday overall, here are photos from our night:

308 copy 309 copy 313 copy 322 copy 325 copy 335 copy 339 copy 346 copy

Comments

  1. Celebrated your husband’s birthday, movie date, dancing, and bowling – what a great week you all had! I’m glad that you guys had a blast! It’s a memory you’ll cherish for a long time. Also, this was a good diversion for you with regards to your crashed computer. And speaking of, how is it now? I hope your husband managed to repair it quickly.

    Cordia @ RBSMN.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.