Skip to main content

friday favorites

I hope everyone has an exciting weekend! I plan on relaxing after New Year's Eve celebrations. Did you see the last post on New Year's? I've got some home projects in mind, but we will see if I can get out of bed! I got a roku for Christmas and have been obsessed with it! Roku is a movie streaming box that also streams a few tv series. It also streams hulu and netflix. Most of it is free! I have already watched Korean/Thai dramas, anime and my new favorite is duck dynasty. It's a really funny show! My husband and I adore Willie and Jase's brotherly relationship. If you want to hear more about Roku, message me and maybe I will put a blog post up. So it will probably be a low key weekend. Anyways, here are my favorites:
image
I adore everything about her look! Can I just have it all?!
image
She is so cute and stylish. She just proved, you are never too young to rock a blazer and ballet flats. Too mature? Not for her! Love this on her or any girl!
image
image
My all time favorite flowers are blue hydrangeas and pink peonies! I have plans to plant some in our yard this spring. Fun fact: These are my favorite flowers, but I was unable to use them on my wedding day because of color scheme.
image
This is something great to remember! It's not always about what you get in life, you make the most of what you have and you will have all the happiness. I think having the best of everything doesn't define who you are. Your actions do.
source

Comments

  1. Lovely post! I just followed your blog and would really appreciate it if you'd follow me back :)

    xo
    Dolce
    www.mydailysweet.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.