Skip to main content

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year all! Health, wealth and happiness to all of you in 2014. I hope this is your best year. I know I am hoping for 2014 to top 2013. So much happened in 2013 (Did you see my favorite moments post?). Cheers to an even better 2014! We had a low key group this year. Everyone had big celebrations, so my husband and I had a candle light dinner (that he did, pretty sweet and impromptu). No pics, I had stuffed my face with crab legs before pictures ha! Then my cousin and our friend stopped by just in time for champagne and a few shots. I thank our cousin and social media for inviting us to take those shots as they partied in another city. I live close to the country, so I got to see some pretty fireworks out in the distant. I tried my best to capture them, but since I couldn't stand the cold- no such luck. Our low key night turned out very sweet. PS thanks to all the family and friends who spoke with us on New Year's Eve! Even though we are not together it is wonderful how close we can be! Alright, Here is how we rang in the New Year at our first home as husband and wife (btw I got to kiss a hunk for NYE *wink*):

717 723 714 724 image image image

Comments

  1. Your blog is so cute!! Happy new year!! :D
    You have a new follower! Hope you can follow me back as well! :D
    http://www.jiovevewen.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for being a new follower! i will certainly follow you back!!

      Delete
  2. Lovely post :) Following you, pls follow back. keep visiting my blog.xxx
    Enjoyed reading the Posts
    New Year Giveaway: Click here, Only giveaway enter Comment to win

    Follow Beauty Drugs
    Follow me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.