Skip to main content

equestrian bitten

I am very excited to finally share my little project! I had the pleasure of capturing this gorgeous rider and her beautiful horse. This was a very fun experience! I do not know anything about riding, but this young rider taught me so much. She has been riding since the age of 3! She gave me exposure into the world of equestrians. Let me tell you, she makes riding look like child's play. It is a whole other story when you are riding. (Next post will be photos of my husband and I riding) They are a talented duo. I might add a very cute pair too! I had a blast working with these two on this project. I hope you enjoy the photos.

I want to add how beautiful her make up is. I partnered with Mary Kay for her look! Thank you to my Mary Kay partner Katie Kozak for arranging it. To get all of the products she is wearing contact Katie or visit her website here.

Here is the list of all the Mary Kay products she is wearing: foundation gel primer, time wise luminous wear liquid foundation in ivory 2, cherry blossom mineral cheek blush, deep brown eye liner, mary kay lash love mascara, hazelnut mineral eye shadow, cinnabar mineral eye shadow, and nourishine plus lip gloss in fancy nancy,

269copy 276bwcopy 232Scopy 213copy 217copy 323bwcopy 328copy 412copy 341bwcopy 401copy 485copy 513bwcopy 534copy 550Scopy 561copy 574copy

Comments

  1. Aw the horse is gorgeous! So beautiful, I really love your blog, would you like to follow each other? If you do, please follow me and leave a comment on my blog so that I can follow you right back :) xx
    http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. would love to follow ya! thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.