Skip to main content

Kiengkham's Korner: spring things

March Madness has taken over the Kiengkham home. My husband and I filled out our brackets. Let's just say we will not be winning that billion dollar prize. My bracket completely was destroyed after the second round! How did you guys do?! A lot of upsets, right?!

738copy

It is our first spring season in our new home. We are anxious to start planting flowers and vegetables! My brother and husband spent the afternoon shopping for the best deals on flowers. They found great deals at home depot and Lowe's. My husband purchased bamboo trees, hostas, snow cones, azaleas, ballerina reds, and a cypress (who I named prince harry cause he looks like a harry). The boys in my family spent the day cutting tree limbs, weed killing, grass cutting and planting. It is pretty exciting! I am excited to share weekly updates with you all. This year I get to create a garden and see it from start to bloom!

739copy 740copy 744copy 745copy 749copy 753copy 755copy 761copy 762copy 763copy 769copy 770copy 784copy

My friends and I got together for dinner. It was a Mexican themed dinner. I made a 7 layer dip (pictured below) and the whole dinner was the best! At last, we met the cutest baby boy! He is too adorable! Those cheeks are too cute!

786copy 787copy 806copy

A year ago my friend got me addicted to coupons. After my wedding I was looking to saving money and my friend introduced me to coupons. After my first purchase of free stuff I got addicted! It was a bunch of soap, deodorant and shampoo. Now I have a collection that I'm pretty proud of. I never thought about sharing my stuff here on the blog, but my friend said it would be cool. If you like this, leave a comment and I'll continue to show you guys my purchases. My husband and I recently went to CVS and got paper towel, cotton balls, nail polis remover, dish detergent, laundry detergent and makeup with our coupons. Before it was $91 and after sales/coupons totaled to $15!!

825copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.