Skip to main content

what i wore: hope anchors the soul

My husband and I ran around our neighborhood this past weekend. The weather was 75 degrees out and perfect to run in! I have never explored our neighborhood. The other people in our neighborhood were out strolling and running too. We moved into our home in the transition from fall to winter. In the cold I'm like a bear in hibernation. We found the neighborhood to be very nice. Our home was built in the 40s and I was surprised to find newer homes built. I got to see the flower shop Souwan bought my Valentines Day flowers from. I even met a dog who was not very happy to meet me while running. My husband and I enjoyed our run. We hope warmer weather permits us to do it again very soon!

beige hammerick's anchors cardigan//madden girl heels//yellow j.crew tee//blue target jegging//charming Charlie earrings and watch
1010copy
1011copy
1009copy
1028copy
1013copy
1016copy

Stylin’ In St. Louis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.