Skip to main content

a weekend getaway: beachin

My husband and I decided to spend our 1st anniversary at the beach.  We had such a great time visiting local attractions, relaxing by the beach, hanging by the pool/in the lazy river and enjoying each others' company.

DSC_1715 copy
DSC_1747 copy
DSC_1853 copy
DSC_1849 copy

We stopped by "Corvettes at the Beach at Broadway at the Beach" to check out classic and custom corvettes!  Souwan got an opportunity to sit inside a 1964 Corvette.  He was enjoying it and smiling from ear to ear.

DSC_1782 copy
DSC_1763 copy
DSC_1766 copy
DSC_1769 copy
DSC_1655 copy DSC_1652 copy DSC_1651 copy DSC_1648 copy
 
We also enjoyed a nostalgic evening at Pavilion Park, dinner at Margaritaville and a drive down "the strip"!
 
DSC_1664 copy
DSC_1660 copy
DSC_1819 copy
DSC_1673 copy
DSC_1668 copy
DSC_1826 copy
DSC_1695 copy DSC_1689 copy
DSC_1832 copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.