Skip to main content

What I Wore: summer staples


My summer staples are all in this outfit today! I have a polo in almost every color you can name. They are really easy to wear in the summer with bright colored shorts. I love pairing a simple polo with a bold color or print. It spices up the casual look of polos. In the summer, I adore these sandals. They go with everything and are very comfy. The metallic silver spices up an outfit and the design is classic.
 
 
 
What I Wore:
Lacoste polo, Old Navy shorts, Shoe Show sandals, Charming Charlie's rose gold watch, Francesca's pearl stud earrings

DSC_0115 copy DSC_0114 copy DSC_0111 copy DSC_0123 copy DSC_0118 copy
 
 

Comments

  1. I've never been a fan of orange but seeing this outfit gave me an idea on how to style the color (: Simple but pretty outfit btw


    architecturalf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.