Skip to main content

What I Wore: summer staples


My summer staples are all in this outfit today! I have a polo in almost every color you can name. They are really easy to wear in the summer with bright colored shorts. I love pairing a simple polo with a bold color or print. It spices up the casual look of polos. In the summer, I adore these sandals. They go with everything and are very comfy. The metallic silver spices up an outfit and the design is classic.
 
 
 
What I Wore:
Lacoste polo, Old Navy shorts, Shoe Show sandals, Charming Charlie's rose gold watch, Francesca's pearl stud earrings

DSC_0115 copy DSC_0114 copy DSC_0111 copy DSC_0123 copy DSC_0118 copy
 
 

Comments

  1. I've never been a fan of orange but seeing this outfit gave me an idea on how to style the color (: Simple but pretty outfit btw


    architecturalf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week! 

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.