Skip to main content

Kiengkham's Korner: Lately....

DSC_0125 copy

My brother Lee made this for us as a Christmas present. It was a nice surprise. I really adore the vintage look of it! For Christmas we had all of our cards on it and now it looks empty. I'm still playing around with what to put on it. Right now it's just poinsettias left from Christmas and lanterns. I need to work more on the décor! 

DSC_0117 copy

Our haul this week:  Before coupon - $87.64, After coupon - $14.90



DSC_0118 copy

My husband is making our favorite soup, Pho. I haven't been feeling well and he has been such a trooper around the house. I'm so blessed, and I know it!

DSC_0123 copy

We gave up our Dish!! I've been trying to live frugal and another bill that we cut is the Dish bill. People usually cannot live with out their cable, but we're going to try it. We bought an antenna. It's not like the old fashion rabbit ears, but it's a thin flat square piece that sticks to the wall/window/back of television and it gives you 60 channels. Souwan and I also signed up for Hulu and Netflix. We stream it on our Roku device. So far we have not missed our Dish/Cable. If we miss a show it will show on Hulu a day later, but that's no biggie. I would say that was the only difference. We're saving $780 yearly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.