Skip to main content

Kiengkham's Korner: Souwan's birthday

I want to wish this awesome guy the Happiest Birthday! To my husband who is always there to lean on, inspires me, a loving husband, who I can always count on thru thick and thin, my best friend and who keeps life fun!! Happy Birthday hunnie.I love you xxx!
 
We celebrated his birthday this past weekend. He opened all of his gifts early, because I was way too excited. He also received knitted socks from our friend and a monogrammed garden flag from our friends. He is very happy with all of his gifts! Souwan wanted to just have some really good food this weekend. So that is what we did! We had a family dinner, where we ate dim sum and Chinese food. The next day I took him out on date to have steak and seafood at one of his favorite hibachi buffet places. (Don't freak out, I didn't have any seafood) Then on his actual birthday, I surprised him with breakfast and his favorite red velvet cake!

Most of these are IPhone pics
 
image
 
image

image

The Red Velvet Cake is the only photo taken with my camera
 
DSC_0208copy
 
image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.