Skip to main content

5 wonderful gifts for dad under $150


Father's Day is this weekend! This day is so much fun because we get to honor our dads. We show them how much we love them with spending quality time and my favorite EATING BBQ! It's almost another Thanksgiving for us here at the Kiengkham house. This is Souwan's 2nd year celebrating Father's Day with Haylee. We're going to try to do some fishing at the lake near our house and have a nice cook out in our back yard. The bad news is the weatherman is calling for rain all weekend. I hope it doesn't rain on our spectacular plans for Father's Day! If you're looking for some last minute gifts or just looking for a gift idea for your special dad here are some terrific ideas.

1. A framed photo. Souwan loves photos of him and Haylee. We have them in our living room, in his office at work and in Haylee's room.

2. Tools. If your guy is a handy man, Harbor Freight and Lowe's are like a candy store! You could even buy a nice tool rack or box for the garage. Add a wrench, hammer or screwdriver to it.

3. A card. For me, a card is not outdated, but sentimental! I always love getting and giving cards for every occasion. You could even get the kids to write or draw sweet things in it.

4. A Sports hat. My dad, father-in-law and husband always love to wear hats. Anytime I get a chance to buy a hat at a souvenir shop or while I'm traveling, I do it! It's perfect to give on Father's Day.

5. A coffee mug from a destination. We love coffee mugs here at the Kiengkham home. A cup of coffee is what we love to have every morning before starting our day at work. A great mug from a cool destination like Tokyo would brighten your guy's day!


20170614-DSC_0102 20170614-DSC_0099 20170614-DSC_0100 20170614-DSC_0097

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week! 

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.