Skip to main content

Rowan Chamber Dragon Boat Race 2017

This past Saturday our family joined hundreds of others at the Dragon Boat Festival hosted at the Rowan Shrine Club at High Rock Lake. It was a nice day on the lake for the festival goers. There were lots of employees and families representing for various companies, organizations and groups. Partly my favorite is the various food trucks and beverage companies! We love our chicken on a stick and Morgan Ridge Vineyard drinks. My husband Souwan was a first time Rower (last year he was the drummer). He had a fantastic time representing the City of Salisbury! Mostly he loves spending time out on the lake with good people. Our friends Korey and Melissa were first time rowers and attendees and they represented the Young Professionals. I cheered them on for their division too! They worked their butts off! Hats off to everyone in the race, because it's hard work! I got the easy job of taking photos and playing lakeside with Haylee. Take a look at this year's race and if you missed the fun don't worry! There's next year, same time!


20170728-DSC_0505 20170728-DSC_0598 20170728-DSC_0603 20170728-DSC_0605 20170728-DSC_0525 20170729-DSC_0612 20170729-DSC_0617 20170729-DSC_0622 20170729-DSC_0624 20170728-DSC_0562 20170729-DSC_0625 20170729-DSC_0626 20170729-DSC_0627 20170728-DSC_0566 20170728-DSC_0587 20170728-DSC_0588 20170729-DSC_0628 20170729-DSC_0632 20170728-DSC_0595 20170729-DSC_0629 20170729-DSC_0634 20170729-DSC_0640 20170729-DSC_0608 20170728-DSC_0545 20170729-DSC_0641 20170729-DSC_0644

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.