Skip to main content

mondays with mark: pretty little liars

My Monday evenings are definitely me watching the new show "Pretty Little Liars". The show is about a group of young girls with scandals, secrets, and lies. This new abc show is definitely a hit! My favorite is Lucy Hale who plays Aria, a girl in love with her English teacher trying to overcome the relationship challenges faced with dating him secretly. {Watch this show on Monday nights on ABC Family at 8pm}

My inspiration today is of Lucy Hale from the Teen Choice Awards last year. For the awards, Lucy Hale is wearing Mark makeup. I was very excited to hear this!



Lucy is wearing:
mark Face Xpert in Golden
mark Good Riddance concealer in Light/Medium
mark Just Pinched in Peachy
Matte-nificent Powder in Natural Buff
mark Bronze Pro in Pro Golden
Glowdacious Illuminating Powder in Shimmed Up
mark Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner & Shadow Duo in Surreal (Bronze Color)
mark I-Mark shadow in Gioia
I-Mark eyeshadow in Java
 mark Eyemarker pencil in Jet
mark Make It Big Mascara in Raven
 mark Juice Jems Gloss in Fig







My look:
mark Face Xpert Flawless Touch Makeup in Almond
mark Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation in honey
mark Good Glowing Custom Pick Powder Blush in cameo glo
mark No Place to Run Longwear Eyeliner in jet set
mark Make It Big Lash Plumping Mascara in raven
mark Juice Jems Gloss in Fig
mark I-Mark shadow in Gioia
I-Mark eyeshadow in Java

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.