Skip to main content

Thirty Thursday - "Passion"

Hey Guys! Souwan here.  It's that time of the week again...TGIF eve.  In celebration of Valentine's Day I decided to make a "Passion Fruit Margarita." 


I wanted an extra kick so I put an extra shot of tequila.


How to make a "Passion Fruit Margarita"

Ingredients:
  • lime wedge and coarse sea salt, for rimming
  • 1 1/2 measures tequila gold
  • 1 measures Cointreau
  • 1 teaspoon passion fruit syrup
  • 1 measure fresh lime juice
  • flesh and seeds of 1 passion fruit (I couldn't find this so I left it out)
  • ice cubes
  • lime wedges, to decorate
Moisten the rim of a margarita glass with lime wedge and dip it in salt.  Put tequila, cointreau, passion fruit syrup, lime juice, and half the passion fruit flesh and seed in a cocktail shaker with ice.  Shake well then strain into margarita glass.  Add the remaining passion fruit flesh and decorate with lime wedge.

Enjoy and tell us your experience with this drink.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.