Skip to main content

5 relationship tips



New Years Eve


Theme Park-Carowinds


Bar in Virginia


****
Not a pro or anything. Having been together for only 7 years. >_<  I thought to give some insight on our relationship and what makes ours good.



1. Be yourself. Be true to who you are. Don't pretend to be what you are not. Don't mimic someone else. You deserve to be with someone who loves you for you! Don't force it.



2. Trust. Trust each other completely. Your relationship will slowly unravel without this. Fighting every day is not healthy.


3. Be best friends. Tell him everything. Share your day. Have fun together. Be there for each other. Jokes aside- It's been a rough couple of years for me personally and he has been standing next to me thru it all. My best friend <3

4. No friends/family. Your friends and family love to help, but sometimes they butt in where they do not belong. Maybe even make matters worst. Take their advice like a grain of salt.  

5. Date each other. Make time for each other at least one night away from everyone. Flirt. Joke. Laugh. Just like when you first met. Go share a fun activity together. We do this all the time. And it ends up with us rolling on the floor laughing at each other. Good times!





Comments

  1. awww u guys look cute!! :)
    touchwood!!!
    new post on my blog
    xx
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all 5 of your tips.
    We have known hubby for a little over 4 years.
    We were so lucky as he was the first guy we ever went out with or dated and he was the only guy who ever set our hearts on fire. We never really dated like most people. He would call and want to know if we wanted to go dancing or skating or on a picnic or we would call him to ask if he wanted to go someplace with us. During that year we just had fun being together. The only kissing was good night kisses. I really believe we were born to be together. Even so....we still work to keep our relationship fresh and interesting.
    Great post. I'm happy for you.Hug!
    Lots of Love, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Sorry we were not paying attention to who was signed in.

      Joan here....I wrote the above not hubby.lol

      Delete
    2. too cute! thank you for sharing!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.