Skip to main content

mani monday: contrasting colors


I saw this color on the shelf and fell in love. It's Sally Hansen Insta-Dri color in mint sprint. The insta-dri is new to Sally Hansen and to me. The color dries within 4 minutes. I love that! It also is a very thick polish and only needs one coat! The brush is different. It is a flat brush and glides on smoothly. I recommend this product 100%! There are 60 different colors. Go out and get yourself one! The sparkly contrast color is wet n wild's color icon in diamond in the rough.

Happy Monday friends!
 

Comments

  1. amazing nails! I follow you on bloglovin and facebook and I hope you do the same! thanks for your visit on my blog and for your sweet comment, Keep in touch with fashion
    and if you like follow me also on
    FACEBOOK
    CHICISSIMO
    BLOGLOVIN
    LOOKBOOK

    have a good day... KISS KISS JEASMINE
    KEEP IN TOUCH WITH FASHION

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.