Skip to main content

kiengkham's korner: world market


image
image (iPhone photo)

991 copy 0994 copy 0997 copy
 
This past week we shopped! My husband and I went shopping at the mall and then stopped by the World Market. I had never been in one. I have items from my brother and have been eager to try it out. The World Market is exactly how it sounds. A market of all worldly products from furniture to food. My husband and I finished our wine rack space with wine from Italy, New Zealand, and South Africa. We continued our shopping at Lowe's.
 
We are getting into Spring here in the Kiengkham home and bought flowers for our yard/garden. Our flower bulbs and hydrangea plants are from Lowe's. We are waiting to get our veggie plants later in March. Souwan is hoping for a willow tree too. He has always wanted one. I love flowers and hope to plant a beautiful garden of veggies and flowers in the Spring!
 
On another note, my flowers from Valentine's day are slowly wilting. The daisy and lily are still in bloom. One lily is a new bloom. It is so beautiful! The Lily was one of my favorites for Valentine's day.
 
Have a great week/weekend!
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. Wow looks like they have some amazing things! Wish there was something similar near me!

    Krissie x - http://pearlsofstyle.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.