Skip to main content

what i wore: snowchi 2014

The snow is melting and we are still having fun in the snow! In fact, I thought to show off my figure skating moves on the snow. (GO USA!) I was hoping to get on the Olympic team for Sochi 2014 games. Watch out Gracie Gold! I am kidding around. Maybe, I should have found a real ice rink and practiced more? I am only joking. I'll leave the skating to the champs White and Davis! My husband and I spent our snow days watching the Olympics. It inspired me to jump around the snow and be silly. My husband and I got a real kick out of it! I never intended to show you guys my special moves, but I'm comfortable laughing at myself. Further more, we are sad to see the snow melt. We had a fun time while it lasted.

what I wore: white JC Penny's sweater// blue Maurice's jeans///pink the shoe dept snow boots

790copy 789 copy 795 834copy 842copy
 
 
DSC_0806 800 copy 796copy 814copy

Comments

  1. Love the action shots, and your eyes are so pretty! I'm following you back now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could figure skate ? How I wish I could skate too... :D

    Anyway, want to follow each other ?
    Do drop me a comment if you have followed me ya, I will definitely follow you back ! :D * Pinky swear*

    www.smallnhot.com
    facebook/smallnhot | twitter/mysarah159 | instagram (@mysarah159) | BlogLovin/smallnhot | Lookbook.nu/smallnhot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot figure skate, but definitely wish I could! I would love to follow eachother! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Awwwwww you're sooo cute!!! And lucky to be able to do such an amazing sport :) I wish i could as well! Would you like to follow each other via GFC/Bloglovin'? :) let me know on my blog if you would, I truly hope so! :) have a lovely day xx
    Red Velvet
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you =) I only kid about figure skating. I wish I could too! I'd love to follow eachother!

      Delete
  4. Wish I was somewhere snowy, love how your jumper embraces the season!

    Krissie x - http://pearlsofstyle.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. id love to follow eachother, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week! 

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.