Skip to main content

what i wore: snowmagedon style

Snowmagedon has arrived here on the east coast! It is all we can talk about here! I went into the office yesterday, but our office closed at 11am. I know, why?! I was trying to spare my vacation days. Grown up problems! The snow storm caused a lot of traffic issues. Some were stuck on the roads for a couple of hours. My brother and cousin had to stay in hotels next to their offices. Snow days are fun for the kids, but it does cause headaches for those who are working. My husband has been working from home. And, maybe having a little fun with our snow fight. And we enjoyed snow cream and hot cocoa's too! We made an Asian rice soup to keep the chill away, so delicious! I was not able to go into work today at all. The second day of snow made the conditions worst. It's layers of snow, ice, snow, ice and snow. I have been able to keep in touch with my colleagues and find they were stuck at home too. And, it continues to snow here! We have 10 inches of snow. The most I have seen since I was a kid. But, since we are having snow days... we can revisit being a kid! More pics from our snowmagedon to follow.


 
what I wore: target pink paisley coat//five and below pink scarf//target jeggings//the shoe dept pink snow boots//n/a gloves
638 688 645 648 691 608 copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.