Skip to main content

what i wore: valentine's day

Folks, it is Valentine's day! I wore this before snowmagedon 2014. Here are two date looks for the day of love.

what I wore: outfit #1 - purple express wrap dress//grey kmart flats//jewelry were gifts
outfit #2- red old navy heart print dress//red payless wedges//red h&m blazer

Don't forget to check out other red, pink white looks over on http://www.stylininstlouis.com/

517 copy 520 copy 523 copy
525 copy

In the Kiengkham household we are keeping it simple. A dinner and wine night are in the plans. And since we are working (and being snowed in) he has given me an early gift! He surprised me! My husband ventured out to the flower store (in the snow) just to make sure I would get this lovely bouquet of flowers he helped arrange. Kids, don't try that at home. Ah, pure crazy, silly, true love!

862copy DSC_0868 530 copy 531 copy

Comments

  1. I love all your outfits! Hope you had a great day!<3 xx

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute photos! The red dress with the hearts is perfect for V Day!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cute outfits!!

    Make sure to check out my blog, I do a combination of health, animals and fashion weekly!

    www.laurinawong.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.