Skip to main content

kiengkham's korner: brain freeze!

This past week we had great weather and spent the most of it out of the house. My cousin Tom came home to visit from college. His favorite "must do" when he comes home is eating at our favorite Chinese restaurant. I am glad we do this, because it is the only time I get dim sum!
image
We took advantage of the warm weather and stopped by a local ice cream and deli shop. Homemade ice cream is the best guys! My husband and I enjoyed our favorite strawberry ice cream and oreo flavored ice cream.As you can tell, we are very happy with the ice cream!
image 63copy 59copy
We love being out in the yard in warmer weather. My husband and I have been waiting anxiously to start our garden and plant our flowers/vegetables. We started with planting our Tulips. Our tulips have fully bloomed and the petals have fallen. I will not be able to get photos of them this year, but hopefully next year!
1030copy 93copy 96copy 100copy
Souwan attended our church's Shrove Tuesday pancake dinner. He had a wonderful time with our friends. I was unable to attend because of work. My husband took photos to show what I missed. The pancake flipping looks fun when Wayne and Vivian are in charge! Souwan brought me chocolate chip pancakes and they were so delicious! I love my church! Come try us out, you will love them too! It's been a great week and we hope to get more sunny days outside. Thanks for reading friends!  
118copy

Comments

  1. Now that looks delicious!! Sounds like you had a great time. Lovely photos. Thx for sharing. Nice blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Lenya! I'd love to follow ya!

      Delete
  2. Lovely couple!
    Kisses

    http://dimitrasopinion.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.