Skip to main content

Anglin wedding





Gorgeous view of downtown Atlanta


first dance!

In tomorrow's post I will show my dress off!


A very sweet moment! The groom Andrew sings to his mother.


Britney's sorority sisters (AKA) singing to her. Beautiful! I enjoyed meeting/sitting with two of her sisters Charmaine and Leah at the reception. 




Souwan and I had the honor of attending Britney & Andrew's wedding in Atlanta, Georgia this past weekend. It was held at the Vinings Club. I had the opportunity to work with Britney and she became a great friend. Come back Britney! JK. Not Really. I was excited to be able to get out of town and experience her & Andrew's special day! It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding with lots of touching moments. Can I say it was Glamorous too?! Thank you both for letting us share it with you.

Congrats to Britney and Andrew! May you both live with many more happy moments!

Comments

  1. Wow just awesome work Lisa!! It was great meeting you and Souwan! Thank you so much for coming down and sharing such a special day with us! Thanks for the blog as well! I was reading through your work...awesome stuff, I will deff stay tuned- Andrew Anglin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to meet you! thank you Andrew! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.