Skip to main content

FOTD friday: smokey brown

Happy Friday all! Hope you had a wonderful week.  This is a great smokey look for the day or evening. The fall season inspired me to do a brown smokey look.  I used Mark's on the dot neutral eye color compact. I'm really loving this palette right now!! I have mentioned wanting a neutral palette since setting my eyes on the Urban Decay's Naked palette. I was not lucky enough to get my hands on one. Then Mark came out with a neutral palette and it was perfect timing. Do I dare to compare?! My bf's niece Hoa purchased a Naked palette and we played like little girls with both the palettes. Check out both the swatches! Can you tell which is the Naked and Marks neutral palette?



Guess which one is Mark and which one is Urban Decay
Can you guess?!?



Get your guesses ready...




Did you guess them correctly? Both palettes are great, but if you don't want to break the bank purchasing Urban Decay's Naked, go for Mark's neutral palette! I love it! The price and quality make it so worth it! Urban Decay Naked= $48. Mark Neutral Palette= $15.

FOTD using Mark's on the dot neutral palette






The BF's nieces! They love mark too ^_^


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.