Skip to main content

turkey day

It's tradition to have everyone over at Grandma's house for Thanksgiving. Take a look at all the homemade food. I have made it my own tradition to bring mac and cheese. This year I added a dessert, pumpkin cupcakes. If you follow me on twitter/facebook you may have saw it came in 2nd in Connextions Cupcake Wars. That meant nothing to my family ha! As the boys said "We will be the judges of that." I think they still loved it.

You may notice food here that is non traditional. My family has an Asian background and we mix it! I love it because we get to enjoy the best of both worlds!

To follow tradition we ate and next enjoyed the Packers and Lions game. Soon after we travelled over to our home to put the Christmas tree and decor up.

After some black Friday shopping (not including me-i was working) the boys, bestie, and I had dinner with some drinking. Red muscadine wine-YUM! I tried red moscato too, soooo delish!

I made a VLOG too. Take an inside look at our festivities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.