Skip to main content

november mark giveaway

This post would usually be on Monday, but I was making eggrolls for my office party. There was so much good food! I love holidays for the food and family/friends! I tried this new dish Chicken Cheesecake. I know it sounds terrible...but it is soooo very good!!! Trust me, I thought the same at first! Excercise has ceased at this point because there is no point lol. What about you? What is your favorite about Thankgsiving?

My giveaway this month- I think is pretty awesome. I want it for myself. I'm giving away two mark hook up products. A metallic eyeliner. Which is a hot beauty trend right now. And one of my fave lip glosses! Both in your choice of colors. Check out the swatches from all the lip glosses-yes I have them all. They are great for building it on top of a lipstick and by itself. Or go ahead and purchase them now at my mark store here.

Rules:

-Be a follower of this blog

-Leave a comment below on which colors you would like most, how you would wear it or where you would wear it.

-Open to US.

-Contest ends next Tuesday! Winner will be announced the following Monday.




Comments

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello hun i am new to blog spot and i would like to thank you for this wonderful giveaway and i really appreciate those who like to give:D just in time for Christmas right lol

    if had an option i would wear the smooch one its just looks so pretty and sparkly the place i believe i would wear it is at my yearly Christmas party<3and the mark silver one would match t perfectly!
    happy blogging lizz
    here is my email elizabethpacheco95@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.