Skip to main content

saturday show and tell

Happy Saturday! We're getting things ready for Thanksgiving. I'm making my usual mac and cheese for the family feast. I'm very excited to see all my family! Love our quality time. Here are some current fashion pieces that I'm loving:  

This entire look is spectacular. The silhouette of the jacket is very feminine. Great fall/winter wear.

These socks look so cute and comfy.

This is a classic pea coat. I love my classic pieces. Great winter coat too!

 This blouse and outfit makes for a great business casual outfit. The polka dot blouse is so chic.

 

A great casual look. I like everything about this street style!


images from pinterest

Comments

  1. Is it just me, or is that model in the top photo ridiculously skinny? Well, either way, it's a gorgeous jacket :)

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i agree she is on the skinny side.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.