Skip to main content

you are my sunshine

yellow shades


I was inspired with the color shades of yellow. I think this color is definately a trend for spring/summer 2012. Don't cout this color out for your wardrobe! I'm in love with the blazer and shorts. Of course I can't afford much of these items, however take it as inspiration to go out and get yellow colors!

Hopefully next week I will be back with outfit posts. It rained and I was sick this past weekend.

XOXO Lisa

Comments

  1. love yellow stuff!!! always brightens up my day :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful yellow inspirations. love, love that dress!!

    hope all's well, and enjoy your day!



    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. so prettyyy i love yellow too these days! want d shoes!! :)

    new post on my blog
    xx
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.