Skip to main content

Keeping up with Kiengkhams part 2

After the photoshoot at Blue Kiss Studio, we had dinner at Asia Corner Mall and went to Bar Charlotte. There is this nice family owned Laos restaurant that we had dinner at called Pho Daravan. We ordered everything and shared everything.


Chicken Lap: Chicken with Cilantro and bean sprouts






Kao Chi Patte: BBQ pork sandwich



Thum Mak Houng : papaya salad



Banh Xeo: Its a yellow pancake with shrimp




The Kiengkhams couldn't leave town without a party! We took them to Bar Charlotte for drinks and dancing. If you are looking for a casual place to drink and dance, Bar is perfect. I would say we were overdressed.










With a lot of girls visiting we of course went to Concord Mills. Concord Mills is an outlet mall located in Concord, NC. 

 Look at Natasha go!






The last day of the trip there was a BBQ at the boyfriends nephew and niece's home.







Hoa's first shot in 5 years! A priceless moment.



And another with the whole clan.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.