Skip to main content

let them eat cake

Souwan's birthday celebrations involved alot of food, games, and drinking. 


Friday

Souwan's nephew and neice threw a little family dinner with some poker. I won one hand and then lost all of it. Oh well, I'm still learning. (no real money involved here)





Look who just woke up. Hi Tasha! Such a cutie.



Delicious Crab!






Saturday


My family took Souwan out to lunch at our favorite Dim Sum place, Dragon Court. It is located in Charlotte, North Carolina at Asia Corner Mall. Asia Corner Mall has shops & restaurants that are oriental. Guests can buy oriental clothing, jewlery, and music.





Souwan loves their Roasted Duck.


My favorite, Hy Gao.




After eating and shopping we headed back to our home. With the help of my mom, I made a special dinner for Souwan. I made stir fry noodle (1st dish: Kua Mee) and papaya salad (2nd dish: Thum Mak Houng). My cousins and friends joined us to eat all of the food. I am so full!





My cousin's girlfriend Dina introduced us to this Chocolate dessert that is filled with Vodka. I could not handle this candy, but everyone seemed to enjoy it. Thanks Dina!





My cousins and friends surprised Souwan with his favorite cake, Red Velvet.





Cheers to Souwan! Alcohol was needed before dancing.




The twins brought over Kinect to play.Kinect enables players to interact and control using body gestures.  This was a fun time! Each player had to follow dance moves and master the steps to gain points. Alcohol and no coordination. Can you guess the funny things we saw?! Just Kidding.


Is this Soulja boy? Yes... it... is. 




Round 2: Hoping they do not remember the dance moves done tonight. No we have YouTube for that!














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.