Skip to main content

Sweet Home Alabama

Boyfriend and I became tourists in his hometown for the couple of days we visited. We ate lots of good food, shopping, and bowling! Most importantly, spent time with his awesome family.

First stop, this Japanese place Sakura. SUSHI! I love sushi. At this restaurant I went risky business and had the volcano and calamari rolls. Oh my goodness was it delicious! In the volcano roll it had octopus, avocado, shrimp, crab, cucumber, spicy mayo, and masago. The calamari roll had squid, cucumber, masago, and spicy mayo. Yum! If you do not like seafood...stay away.








2nd stop was Bridge Street Town Centre. It is a street mall with upscale shops and restaurants. The Westin is located here as well. Guests can walk out of their hotel to shop or eat. Also located here is a cinema that you can eat and drink while watching your movie. It is probably best if you shop here in warmer weather.






It had snowed in Huntsville and the lake was frozen. So pretty.



Third stop was Paradise Smoothie. This place was one of my favorites. Souwan and I have always wanted to open a place like this. If you are not familiar with Bubble Tea it contains a tea base mixed with fruit (or fruit syrup) and/or milk. In this drink are tapioca balls also known as boba, which are a jelly taste. Here in (Piedmont) North Carolina this drink can be located in the malls or Asia Corner.  





Last stop was the bowling alley. Souwan loves to bowl. This was a must of activities with his family. 
Jack took Souwan to school in bowling.


Joseph getting his turn.


Souwan and Jerwan


The family.


The boys.


The girls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.