Skip to main content

Keeping up with Kiengkhams

We had some of the boyfriends family come up to visit this weekend. It was a jam packed couple of days. A very short vacay for them, but we managed to get it all done. I hope they had a good, short vacay and travel back to Alabama safe and sound! Awesome thing is that we don't have to wait months to see them again.  We are headed down to Alabama this coming weekend.


Jenny Meekham is about to graduate high school and took some senior portraits at Blue Kiss Studio here in Charlotte, North Carolina. Isn't she beautiful?!



The Kiengkhams also wanted to do a group picture. Before the professional pictures we goofed off in the lounge. This is a new studio for me since Blue Kiss moved to Carolina Place Mall. I absolutely adore her (photographer: Lisa Her) new space! Lisa has been taking pictures of me since I was in my teens. Its amazing to see her accomplishments. Congrats Lisa.







Don't we look like a familar reality family? If you can't guess, The Kardashians! Although we outdo them in girls. I call dibs on Kim!








Thanks again to Blue Kiss and Lisa Her for such awesome pictures!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.