Skip to main content

this love is ours

Its been a while since Souwan and I took pictures. For my Valentine's Day present the boyfriend bought me a photoshoot with Lisa Her at Blue Kiss Studio.Aww. Yes, it is early for exchanging gifts already. Souwan thought the earlier we do it, the less busy Lisa will be. I think she will be busy this time of holiday.

Lisa did a great job as always. Earlier this month she took photos of  Souwan's family. If you would like to see them, go to Keeping Up With the Kiengkhams. These photos are SWEET. I love how she captured us being silly. Let me tell you, she really caught us being US.

If you are on my facebook, please take a minute to vote for Souwan and I on the Blue Kiss page for Cutest Couple. Its two steps: first click on the page and "Like" the page, second find our photo and "Like" the picture. So easy! If we win, Souwan and I will be using the Blue Kiss gift card towards our family photo. My family would really appreciate it! Thanks for the help.

Click here to go to the Blue Kiss Studio Facebook Page


makeup: mark. dress: papaya jewlery: gifted













Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.