Skip to main content

celebrating and giving

If you are a friend on facebook or follow me on twitter then I told you there will be special blogs this month! I'm almost 25 years old. Only 22 days left of being 24. I never make a big deal about my birthday. This year will be different! To celebrate I will post 25 pictures of me- from baby to present. This may be embarrassing for me. But it should be soo much fun for all of you! Ah haha. Also, if you are wanting to give me a present below is my wishlist.

Picture #1- Baby! Baby! Babyyyyy! I still have those big cheeks-Grr.
This charity means a lot to me. I have always been involved with helping the homeless and/or disaster vicitims. This organization also took part in helping Japan after the tsunami and earthquake that took place earlier this year.


Please donate to shelterbox charity this month as your gift to me. Each ShelterBox supplies an extended family with a tent and essential equipment to use while they are displaced or homeless.(shelterboxusa.org) That's it!!! That is my wishlist this year. So please give, join the team, help raise money for this great cause. GO CRAZY. Click the team page to go donate or here.  Thanks so much for a great birthday gift!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.