I just got back from vacay. So expect many and lots of posts of my birthday weekend. Warning I am super tired! Plus Susan G. Komen is this weekend! See ya there?! Last week I wore my crystyle la skirt. I think it was amazing. Visit the site here! Here is the makeup I wore with the outfit. I chose royaled up from the new super mark flip for it. A pretty bold purple eye color! Also with the color black tie. Check it out. Don't forget to enter the giveawy, still some time. Go here!
Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat getting dressed up getting pictures taken being by her...
beautiful look! love purples for fall time!!
ReplyDelete