Skip to main content

september hit and misses: nail polishes


Hits: Icing's vernia & ongles chip resistant - It is chip resistant. The coloring is true and polishes beautifully. I really liked these colors. This nail polish was also having a deal at Claire's 2 for $5. The hot pink color was actually my mom's, but she disliked the colors. It was a very hot pink color. I liked that because it makes it a fun color! The paint goes on smooth, which is really nice. The polish only takes one or two coats in comparison to 100 on some others. I would recommend these!

Misses:

Icing's pure ice- I love the white nails, but with this you would have to put a million coats before getting a solid white color on your nails. Which is a huge pet peeve. It also chipped after the first hour wearing it out. Another annoyance. There was no sale on this, but a good price at approx $2. This one was a miss for me.

LA Colors- I should have known better. The price $1 was too good to be true. The colors looked so beautiful in the packaging. However, it takes too many coats to get the color. It had a staying power, no chipping. If you do not mind putting tons of it on and waiting for it to dry then go for it. Other than that this was a miss for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!