Skip to main content

spa giveaway!

This is going to be like a mashup! I'm excited. One of the fashion challenge's was to turn our summer outfit into an outfit for the fall. Why put away all your fun summer clothes? One summer dress I have is a yellow maxi. To make it appropriate for the fall I put a crop length top over the maxi. I put on a belt and paired it with my fave heels and now it's a ready look for the fall. So simple. I think you can also do these with your mini dresses too. I will have to put that look up soon, it's too cute.






Top: Charlotte Russe
Maxi Dress: Garden Ridge
Shoes: Doll house
Belt: Thrift
Jewlery: Touch of Glamour
Make up: Mark Urban Neutrals Palette & I Mark Corset, Lips- Mark Lipclick in TuTu

picture # 4 for 25 photos and years! See other photos in previous posts.
Do you notice that I'm in a romper. I was so fashion forward ^_^.



Ok what you probably have been waiting for. My giveaway! This probably will not be the only one this month. It's a SPECIAL occassion. So much special stuff going on. It makes me super happy to give my followers this chance to win a spa giftcard to any spa of your choice. Note: this is for participating spas near you. It is for $25!

*image is not mine belongs to iverneshotel.

How to enter this drawing/giveaway:

1) You must be a follower of this blog. If you are not please do! Go over to the left side of this page and become a follower.


AND

2) You must donate $$ moolah, money to shelter box thru my team page. Click here now. It can be ANY amount $5, $10, whatever your heart desires!

Shelter box: Respond instantly following natural and other disasters by delivering boxes of aid to those who need it most. Each ShelterBox supplies an extended family with a tent and essential equipment to use while they are displaced or homeless. To learn more please click here.

3) Deadline for this will be September 28th 2011 at 7pm EST.

4) If you win I will need your address/information. If you do not wish to give that out please do not enter. Also only for US sry!

Disclaimer: The giftcard giveaway is my own and was not donated/given to me by any spas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.